Monday, April 26, 2010

5 days left

Maybe because I was really, really, really hoping to go into labor yesterday, or the fact that these contractions keep taunting me and getting my hopes up, maybe it's the mess of cereal all over the floor that I just don't want to clean up, or the nearly constant heartburn, it could be the 2 year old who refuses to obey or even acknowledge me when ANYONE else is near, or the fact I have to pee about every 5 minutes or risk an 'acident', but it's getting harder and harder to be pregnant with every minute of this day.
I'm trying to count my blessings. I really do feel great, other than the walking, bending, sleeping part of life, I really have no complaints at all. Alex and I have Tyler completely to ourselves for the week and he has been treating us like queens for the last 3 days! We have had nothing but fantastic adventures and fun since graduation and I have a million pictures to post.
Life is good, the sun is shining, Alex is healthy, Tyler is happy, I have no aches and pains, or babies to feed at midnight. If there wasn't a human being stretching my belly to capacity and then some, life would probably be just about perfect. If I don't have this baby by Saturday, there will be tears.

4 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

Hang in there! Let me know what I can do to help!! Seriously, I'd be more than happy to!

Kara said...

I'm telling you...it's going to happen wednesday morning! That is only two mornings away!! I can braid your hair for you tuesday night in preparation...I'm that confident in my guess!

natalie spratling said...

I hope for your sake you have that sweet little one soon...I know your Mom is excited to come and spend the week. David gets to spend the week with us...Parker finally gets the brother he has always wanted. I hope all goes well and soon for you. hang in there.

Tyson & Rebecca Sloan (Mr. Incredible & his sweetheart) said...

lol. Your words could very well be coming out of my mouth. This stinks!!! I want to have baby out soooooo bad, but it is probably best for me to wait at least until my mom gets here Thursday. I also hear you about the contractions, Evil little devils that only seem to get my hopes up.