Thankfully Kate and Kara have been wiling to hangout with me, help me raise Alex, and keep me preoccupied this last couple weeks (and months) of pregnancy. Our latest adventure was one that might sound a little insane, but was well worth it.
There are these magnificent fruit bars called Sunrype fruitsource bars. They are 100 precent fruit and nothing else and they taste SO good. We got hooked on them when they arrived at Costco, but then they disapeard. I emailed the company and they said the only place they sell them anywhere close was at a Super Save in West Valley City Utah. So we went on a pilgrimage to stock up on fruitsource bars (and stopped by winder dairy for the worlds best lemonaid on the way back).


This was how Alex decided to dress herself the day of our adventure. It was a very nice day, very warm.

This was the playground we stopped at to have a picnic. The playground was the perfect height so we didn't have to worry about the kids falling and dying. It was a wonderful place.
With all the great equipment, this is what the kids spent most of their time doing. Putting sand on the wall.
I don't know why I don't have any pictures of Kate with the kids. It was Kara and Kate running around keeping the kids out of the road and out of danger while I tried unsuccessfully to parent from afar while sitting down.

Alex recently learned to jump. I though it was great that I caught her with both feet off the ground. Also this shows off our latest craft, freezer paper stencils. I made the shirt for Alex, it just seemed appropriate.

Kara caught this picture, I love that the kids look like they are going 50 miles per hour, but in fact are barely moving.
1 comment:
You gotta love the roads trips for fruit bars and afternoons at the park! We do have some pretty awesome adventures don't we!
Post a Comment