I figured all along she was trying to say something else, but couldn't figure out what and so I think we have all been a bit disturbed with Alex's frequently bringing up death. I couldn't figure out where she would have heard that word, or known how to use it.
Well, everyone can breath a sigh of relief because I finally figured it out, Alex is in fact trying to say "STAY"!!!
4 comments:
Ahh Man! I was hoping you were going to solve my same mystery,.. but I am affraid Bailey isn't saying "stay" I wish that is what she meant. Darnit. But I'm glad you figured it out!!
Hahaha that is to cute! Funny girl!
Oh good! I'm glad now that my niece doesn't want everyone around her to die hahaha! Maybe one day we will be able to understand every word that comes out of her mouth!
too funny. the other day we were on a walk and we walked past some moms sitting on some benches by the park. and katie yelled "wow! look at all those b%@#! over there!" (apparently, that's how she says "benches." oops)
Post a Comment