Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend pictures

A picture update.
Walking to grandma's house in the rain. Alex was thrilled to be able to splash to her hearts content through ALL the puddles on the way

So much fun.
Alex and my cousin Alyson who had been attending BYU. Alex just adores Alyson, it was sad to see her go home for the summer.
Saturday Kate ran a half marathon and Tyler and I decided to go support her. We didn't get there until after she finished (she was fast) but we spend the day at Thanksgiving point with them afterwards.
After standing in line for 10 minutes to ride the ponies, both children declined.

Oh, and Alex got a haircut! Once again thanks to the magic scissors of Kara. After going back and forth for months, I decided (with much urging) that it's better for Alex to look cute everyday, than 5 minutes a week when she lets me actually do her hair. So we went with an adorable little bob and I just love it!
Got some great Daddy daughter pics, seeing as Kate had just run 13 miles (and was pretty tired), and I was behind the camera.
Alex's second favorite thing, walking on walls. Her first favorite would be picking up rocks.

39 weeks pregnant and weighing in at 3 newborn calves.
Some popcorn tree's.

This is just a cute picture of Alex's new haircut.
My favorite Brady tradition. A Paella afternoon with Kate's dutch oven bread and some Brazillian lemonaid. Now that the weather is nice we can all join the cooks outside and play a game of bags or in the sandbox, lounge in the hammock, or play with the dog. I could do this everyday (mostly because it's Kate who does the chopping, Ben and Devin who do the cooking, Kara who makes the lemonaid, and I who get to do the lounging!)
Our new SANDBOX!!!! Alex and Archie love it, so does Tyler.
Bags is another fun Manker tradition that the Brady's have adopted. The kids love getting in the middle of it.
This is Alex cheating.

This is Alex stealing the bags.
Alex dressed herself up. Tyler's paramedic badge and some rubber gloves: her new favorite toys.
I just love this picture. Whenever I open the doors, Alex decides to play in the little gap between it and the screendoor. It's super cute.

No comments: