Since I spent so much time making costumes this year, the girls have worn them just about everywhere the last week.
Now that I've recovered from so much sewing, I've started enjoying crafting again and begun accessorizing the outfits. (flowers, I've made like 20.)Last night we went to Provo's city Halloween party which was really cool, but they did far to good a job of advertising because it was packed. I was super glad Danielle came along with me because I would have lost the kids 10 times over if it had just been me.
Last week we gave up on getting everyone together for our annual pumpkin carving contest, and Tyler, Alex, Uncle Devin and I did our own.
I got the honor of carving the giant one. Devin helped Alex carve the smaller one, she loved it. We had about 25 pumpkins this year in the garden, every single one was big and beautiful.
I've been slowly cutting them up and cooking them down into pumpkin puree and then cooking all sorts of pumpkin treats. But we still have a ton.
I voted Tyler's as the best. You can't really see, but the the teeth are amazing.

No comments:
Post a Comment