Last Fall I got to take pictures for this cute family.
This year, I got to do it again!
I guess it's probably a lot easier when they are your good friends.
![]() |
| I can't believe how fast this little doll is growing up! |

We took pictures at Grandma Jakes house again. It's such a great place and has everything a person could want or need.
I don't think I've ever seen a 2 year old so happy to have her picture taken. She smiled the ENTIRE time!
![]() |
| Isn't Renee gorgeous?! (she's the mom) |
I was almost sad when it was over. Walking around outside with good friends, taking pictures, and not chasing around my own kids- it was like a vacation.
Man, what a beautiful family!
My favorite part of the job, catching the precious, unscripted moments.
















1 comment:
I love these even more than last years. I can't believe we were at the same location, you would never know, it looks like we went to a totally different place, but really we just went to the other side of the property. Love it, I wish we could have lasted longer, I think we would have been able to get some more awesome pictures, I was just feeling sorry for my little Sam. She was getting cold. I think it all worked out great. I can't believe you got so many wonderful shots in like 25 min. You are so great!!
Post a Comment