I may have gone a bit overboard on Costumes this year.
I've been trying since July to come up with a good family theme so we could all match again.
I knew Alex was going to want to be a princess so I decided we would be George Washington and family (even though he technically didn't have any kids and Martha had a boy and girl- but I doubted anyone would call us on it).
The dresses turned out a lot dressier than I had planned, so I did the next best thing. Convinced Kate to let me make Archie Prince Charming. What's one more costume right?!The best part was the adorable cinderella type dress we found for Annie and crown Kate made.
Meet Cinderella, Prince Charming and the wicked stepsisters.
I'm torn between Archie's costume and Heidi's as my favorite.
She just looks so cute in it with the light pink, lace and the way it puffs out just right. Adorable.
I wonder how real princesses dealt with grass stains?
Archie made the suit look good. Aren't these two just precious!
These two sure have their parts down.
This is a kiss. Not a bite.
It wouldn't be a photo shoot ..........
if everyone didn't end up in tears.




3 comments:
I just can't believe how great these turned, I mean yes I can cause you made them, but I just love them!
love it! you are so great
love, love, love, the costumes! One year the girls went as the 3 good fairies and Parker was the dragon in Sleeping Beauty. gotta love halloween
Post a Comment