Sunday, January 11, 2009

A video to pass the time

I've collected a bunch of great Alex video's that I plan to post as often as I get the chance. When I watch this I think how brave and cute Alex is, then I wonder if everyone else is thinking "WHAT WAS SHE THINKING!!!" The horse was super nice and there were about 10 adults standing by just in case, and there was no way the horse could have eaten her toes. I'm not a bad mother.

2 comments:

Molly and Jay said...

Hi Kristen, Tyler and amazing Alexandria,
Cindy told me about your blog and this is my 1st time viewing it....It is so fun to see all of the photos you have posted and to get caught up on Alexandrias progress. Speaking of the little darlin, what nickname did you ever decide on? I love you all and will view your blog often so I can keep up to date on the adventures of the Brady family. Love and kisses,
Auntie Susie

Thill family said...

so dang cute! That is a great video! Can't wait to see more. You guys are so great!