Tyler and I decided to host a FHE inspired by our recent kindergarten winnings. I know we are so childish and dorky, but since we unloaded the toy boxes on Saturday, it's been non stop block building fun.
So we split up in teams (Mom and David, Tyler and I) and had a temple building contest. The rules were only that you had to use all the blocks, each team had the same pieces. So here we are.
Temple number one is more of an Ottoman influence to it, minarets and such, very decorative.
Temple number two looks a bit Catholic, but much taller than the first.
I told the family that I would post pictures and have you guys vote for the winner. So here we are.
Temple number 1
Temple number 2
7 comments:
I like them both, but temple number one has something about it that I just love, I can't put my finger on it. That's my vote.
THAT anonymous was Kate.
Hummmm.... I think I have to go with Temple #1. That is such a fun idea. You guys make me laugh! haha
Definately Temple #1. I love it!!! You are all so creative!
#1's my vote too!
After much thought, I vote for 1
Wow! You guys are creative! Way better than our FHEs. Although they are both impressive, I vote for #1.
Post a Comment