Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table. He only recognizes the element of suprise.

Alex has become quite the walker. Here is just a taste for the grandparents.

4 comments:

natalie brady said...

That is really too cute!

Kara said...

Shut up! That kid is amazing! I can't believe she's walking so good! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks I miss you!

TJ and Stephanie said...

She is getting so BIG!!! I can't believe she is walking already..... Beware next comes running! :)

TJ and Stephanie said...

I just read your comment you left me. I don't know if I am supposed to answer back on yours or mine....??
Anyways NO I have NEVER cut Toby's hair. I totally understand the "Scary Thought" When her bangs started to get to long I didn't dare trim them so I just let them keep on growing! :) I know Alex probaly does hate her hair being fussed with, but if you don't get her used to getting her hair done now, she will NEVER let you touch it in the future (Just ask my mom, she went through that with Jerica haha) Toby now knows that when I sit her on the bathroom counter, it is time to get her hair done. I give her books and things to play with and she is now actually really good about letting me do it. I think just because she is now figuring out it takes less time and it hurts a lot less when she just holds still! :) Does this long novel help any??!