Monday was the end of birthday season. We had decided to let Alex plan a birthday party for her friends and Monday was the day.
The theme was "dress up" and Alex started out the day as Cinderella.Tyler and I rearranged the living room furniture to make a fun fort for the kids to play in. It was HUGE and super cool.
By the time the first guest arrived as Rupunzle, Alex decided she too must be Rupunzle and insisted on being called Rupunzle and not Alex.
Both Rupunzles loved little Tinkerbell Annie to death.
It ended up being her Joy school friends and cousin Toby, but they all played pretty well together and we had a lot of fun.
We tried to break the pinata, and even with a few exuberant pinata hitters, I had to step in after a few minutes and get the job done. Apparently I made a pretty sturdy pinata.
Alex had a blast and was a wonderful hostess. The girls played house and giggled the entire time. The boys were less into the dress up theme and enjoyed knocking over bowling pins the best. But as much fun as Birthday/Vacation week has been. I'm so excited to deep clean the house and be a homebody for a week.



2 comments:
...You'll certainly be a homebody now that you're vomiting! Too bad - I hope you guys feel better soon! Thanks for planning everyone's special days!
Post a Comment