Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Birthday Eve

With Tyler's help I finally got the pictures on the wall!

 Forgive the blinding yellow, it's a bit more mellow in person.
 The girls love them and today Alex told me a story about how Heidi was going to fall in the water and the Hippos would try to eat her.  But Alex couldn't do anything about it because she didn't know how to swim. It was part humorous, part tragic.
 Next week we are planning a "stay-cation" for the last few days of Tyler's spring break.  I'm trying to plan our vacation, get all the ducks in a row for Danielle's party this weekend, and figure things out for Alex's birthday the day after our vacation ends.  Thursday through Sunday is going to be nonstop vacation/party and I hope it turns out as amazing as I think it will.
I can't wait for Alex to see the dollhouse we put together for her.  We bought a dollhouse bookshelf and made some personal touches (wallpaper!).  If Tyler has time he is going to make a kitchen table and bunk bed, and I'm trying to throw together a few more homemade accessories.  It's been fun and addicting and I must remember to take a deep breath and relax before all the fun starts! The next 4 weekends are birthday fun as Tyler, Alex, Danielle and I all celebrate our birthdays. Yay for March!

No comments: