Awhile back I decided to make some felt food for Alex and Archie. I finished up but never posted the pictures. It was a fun activity, very addicting.
The banana that you can peel and remove.

broccoli at an attempt to try and subliminally convince Alex that it is delicious.
Strawberries that get put into mouths far too often and are about to be confiscated.
Pasta noodles that are very rarely found as a group.

Lemons which are adorable, yet pretty useless when you think about it.

my favorite, the doughnuts!!!

Bacon which I can't find the eggs for (they were my second favorite item), pancakes, butter and syrup.
Then the glorious sandwich!
Awhile ago I decided to make a little clutch to take on dates. As soon as I was finished, Alex claimed it for her own and every time I tried to sneak it back, she would find it. That clutch had been missing for about a month until I found it in some completely random spot the other day. This is what was inside.
Alex was overjoyed. She reclaimed the purse and sat down on the floor to finish her hidden prize.

1 comment:
You are so dang creative and crafty! I love Alex's new clutch :) That is to funny! It reminds me of Toby, I find her "treasures" EVERYWHERE!!!
Post a Comment