Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amazon.com rocks my world

I just had to put a plug in for Amazon.com.
I've been using their new 'subscribe and save' option, and it's amazing! For those of you who buy diapers, if you buy through Amazon.com, you save TONS of money. Let me explain......
1. Diapers are on average the same price, or cheaper than Walmart at Amazon.com
2. If you sign up to "subscribe" to a product, you will save 15% EVERY TIME YOU BUY IT! So I signed up to buy a box of size 3 diapers once a month. They e-mail me a few days before it is scheduled to ship off to make sure I want it, then on the same day every month they ship it off at the discounted rate with FREE shipping. So already I'm saving money PLUS I don't have to go to the store to get them.
3. If you sign up for their special mom program, you get an EXTRA 15% off!!! So I'm getting diapers, sent to my house, whenever I need them, for 30% what I would get at the store.
It's amazing, especially with 2 kids. The same deal goes for wipes and other baby stuff.
4. If you don't want to "subscribe" (which is free) you can always subscribe and then immediately unsubscribe, or skip and cancel shipments if you don't need them. WONDERFUL!

I'm about to buy some toilet paper, yep, shipped to my house, 15% off. They have all sorts of great things you can get free shipping on and that extra 15% off, even food. Just visit Amazon.com and type in "subscribe and save".
My new favorite thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I just bought diapers using that, and it just made my day to be saving lik e$20 a month on diapers! Thanks for the tip!