This year Tyler and I finally decided we had better hone our 'child friendly jack'o'lantern face' skills. Left is Tyler, right is mine.
I didn't get a picture of Kara's, which is a crying shame because it was so awesome. I still think Devin won the contest by doing the skunk. Isn't it amazing?!

Our play group had a halloween party. I think Alex was the only kid who refused to wear her costume and instead wore her snowsuit the entire time. You can see her eyes peeking out over the shoulder of the pretty pink princess.

Tyler's Grandma has been teaching me how to make porcelain dolls, from scratch. It's been a lot of fun, but taking forever because I can't seem to find a minute away from Alex and Heidi's porcelain breaking hands. So we have been spending a lot of time at Grandma Jake's picking apples, playing outside, digging potatoes, and making dolls.

But then I get pictures like this. And I'm glad there isn't.
As for the Christmas card, Tyler decided to buzz his head because he hates having long hair. I love his long hair. There was an accident and it ended up being a little shorter than planned.
It was actually pretty funny. I'm sure his hair will be getting long enough about the time he lets me convince him to pose with the rest of us for a new family picture anyway.
1 comment:
Yes a very tragic accident!! I ruined Christmas!!
Post a Comment