I pictured her looking just like Alex, but no, not really at all!

Alex adores her, and wants to hold and touch Heidi all the time. 

As for now, I'm exhausted. Checking out of the hospital a day early seemed like a great idea at the time, and I'm so glad to be home, but i'm definitely missing a little bit of that peace and quiet right now.
Thanks so much for all the encouragement everyone, It's great to have such great friends that care so much!!!
7 comments:
She is so cute! Congrats! You must write the whole story now!
Hooray! What a cute baby. Glad she's here.
I am so glad you got to VBAC!!! and that your precious daughter is here! I guess you win. Love you lots!
oooo! yay!
She is beautiful! Congratulations on the VBAC! Can't wait to read your story!
Congrats! She's beautiful!
Congratulations!!!! David knew her name and that was about it. Hope all is going well and that you love having your Mom there. We sure are enjoying David. The girls told me it is fun having an older brother. I said you have always had one. The girls replied not one that has a personality:)
Post a Comment