I'll admit it.
I hate Barrel Of Monkeys.
Today while I was sorting through and trying to arrange her toy room (our living room), I happened to injure myself with one of those darn awful monkeys.
I dragged the top of my foot over it in such a way, that I'm afraid I have permanent nerve damage and will never regain feeling on the top of my right foot.
Despite this, when Tyler offered to throw them away once and for all, while I whimpered and complained, I just couldn't do it.
The thought that someday those monkey's might bring Alex a little bit of simple joy, and imagining the smile on her face when she finally figures out to use them correctly, prevented me from doing away with the little devils.
Does this make me a really great mom, a pack rat, or just a crazy person?
Alex wanted to lay down by Heidi. And no, I never clean Alex's face.
The one picture I got in Boise before the battery died.
1 comment:
Too bad your camera died! That picture it the pool is fun! I say toss the barrel of monkeys.
Post a Comment