
Today's picture is of Tyler, Cavan, Steve-o, Rachelle, Davido, Seth and myself on the hiking trip to Canyonlands where Tyler and I fell in love.
Here we are, May 1st, and no baby... yet.
I've been having contractions "constantly" since 2 am this morning. By constantly I mean that I haven't gone for more than 30 minutes at the longest, or any shorter than 8 minutes, but have pretty much been at 10 minutes between contractions since 2 am. By 4am this morning I was convinced I would be holding my baby by now, so it's been a day of Tyler trying really hard to keep me happy, optimistic and occupied so I won't get frustrated or stressed out.
So here is my post for the day, no baby as of 3:25, but there are still nearly 9 hours full of possibility so hopefully you won't be hearing from me tomorrow.
1 comment:
Im tellin ya,.. Blue Cohosh.
Post a Comment