Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh what to do when the weather is bad.

Ok, so I finally saw "Twilight" the movie. I had been putting it off for months (i have a love/hate relationship with the books) but I actually loved it!!! I know, I'm so embarassed. I thought it was going to be terrible, but it was so entertaining, oh man. My favorite part was the beach scene, only because we went to that beach on our Oregon trip! It's the beach I wanted to spend all day at, but Alex decided to fall face first into the sand and proceeded to rub it all in her eyes, cutting our stay short. We did get an awsome panoramic shot of it though, great beach. sigh, great movie.


Ok, Alli and Katie (sorry Kyle nothing for you) your package is on it's way! (I'll post later to show the rest of you what I sent), but this is the first of a few packages I'm sending out to those who decided to participate in my "pay it forward" post. Yay!

In other news, Tyler got a dog tag printed that say's "Ashes", I lost that one. She is such a good tempered dog. Don't tell Tyler, but I think I might actually like her.

4 comments:

alli taggart said...

oh yay oh yay! i am so excited!!!

Kara said...

Hey no need to be embarrassed! I totally love the twilight movie as well! And yes I get made fun of and people look at me kinda funny when I tell them I loved it...but that's okay...so no worries you're not alone haha!!

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

Krist- I actually liked twilight too-- weird huh?! I watched it with a friend anticipating to tolerate it, but it was good! Okay also, we can both secretly call the dog 'Danger' still right?

Molly and Jay said...

You're funny. I also love/hate Twilight. I was looking for a new ringtone and found "Bella's Lullaby" from the movie. At first I was too embarrassed that someone might recognize it, but I realized that if they did, they were as big a nerd as I was.