We let the lambs out on the grass in between conference sessions yesterday. We took a lot of pictures, but I just love this one because of the trees. Tyler's dog is quite the sheep dog, and we had to keep it fenced up because it kept trying to herd the sheep when we wanted to play with them.
We keep a huge bag of lamb milk powder on the floor in the kitchen so it is easy to get to when it's time to mix up the milk. Alex recently discovered that right now the bag is just full enough, and she is just tall enough, to reach over and dip her fingers in the powder and then suck on them. I keep getting after her, but she always sneaks over when she thinks I'm not looking to take a dip. It's not bad for her, mostly fat and cows milk, but it's still gross/ adorable.
1 comment:
My sister's baby used to do the same thing with formula. Babies must have warped taste-buds!
Post a Comment