Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sihlouette


I've been meaning to post this forever, but this was what I made for my mom for Valentines Day. A super cute and easy silhouette of Alex. I've been trying to put one together with all the grand kids for Grandma Brady, but it's so much easier to get a good silhouette of your own kid. So Natalie, If you could email me some pictures of your boys, I'll get them cut out and finally put this together. Also, Kate if you happen to get a better one of Archie, I'll take that as well!

4 comments:

Tyson & Rebecca Sloan (Mr. Incredible & his sweetheart) said...

That is adorable!!! How did you do it? I want to try it

Aaron and Megan said...

How cute is that, I want to know how too.

natalie spratling said...

Kristen, you are always coming up with fabulous ideas. Such a precious sihlouette. I bet your mom loves it.

Molly and Jay said...

So cute! I did these too! Great idea to do all the grandkids...I may have to steal that!