Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Aprons


The past two weeks I've been spending my free time sewing all sorts of fun things. Mostly aprons. When I was in Highschool I babysat these adorable triplet girls, we are good friends with their family, and decided it would be fun to make them some aprons.


These are the aprons that the triplets choose. These also happen to by my favorite 3 and I think it's great that they are each so different and hopefully match the girls personalities. (up close they look better, you can actually see the star and flower patterns ).


These are a few of the crayon rolls I made. I love these~! They are so easy to make and so colorful and useful, perfect to put in your purse or take to church.

5 comments:

natalie spratling said...

the girls love their aprons and can't wait to try them out. You are so sweet to think of them. Love the crayon holders. I wish I had had you around when they were little that crayon holder would have come in handy...wait you would have been a wee little one yourself. We so love you guys and thanks for letting us share in all the fun things on the farm.

Amanda S. said...

Cute cute cute!

Pallas said...

I LOVE IT KRISTEN! Your projects that you are doing are so cute! I am making Easter dresses this weekend for my best friend's little girls. I am sad I will miss you guys when you fly out here! I will be in Georgia! I also can't wait until summer so I can keep my sewing machine out all day, everyday, and just work on projects! :) I hope you have a good weekend!

TJ and Stephanie said...

You are so crafty and creative! I love all the fun projects you do!

Raggles said...

Kristen, you sure have turned into quite the miss crafty! I love seeing all the fun stuff you make! I wish I could be more like you and do all that fun stuff. What fun news you have of all your recent family activities!