Sunday, March 22, 2009

The best home video of all time

At first Alex was a bit wary of the sheep. That wore off after about 45 seconds when she figured out she could scare them away by waving her arms. Now, she would spend all day playing with them in the straw if we would let her.

8 comments:

Kara said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I really think you guys should send that in to America's Funniest Home videos! That little girls laugh could win you the grand prize!

Naudia said...

I love how hard she's laughing! Soo cute!

Elizabeth said...

aw nothing cuter than a baby giggling and lambs

Gwen Crockett said...

She's got the best laugh... Makes me want to play in the hay with the sheep.

natalie brady said...

She seriously has the CUTEST laugh! I love it!

natalie spratling said...

Kristen, I agree with Kara that you should send it in to AFH videos. What a contagious laugh. It makes me giggle, my girls just want to watch it over and over again. If you doon't mind I am going to put it on my blog to show our family what we have been up to this past week feeding the lambs. Thanks for letting us be a part of the farm life. Thanks also for sharing Alex with us..since our Alex is so far away.

Molly and Jay said...

This is the most adorable video! I love her laugh!

alli taggart said...

katie keeps saying "sheep movie!"
so we have been visiting your blog :)