Friday, March 6, 2009

Are We Giving The Robots That Run Our Society Too Much Power?




So I got tagged to do this. It turned out to be the most hilarious thing ever. I laughed so hard. So if you choose, you should all try it. I'm not going to tag anyone though, because i don't think anyone I tag would actually do it.


also, because i have used every clean Chuck Norris joke there is,i am now going to start using "the onion" articles to headline my posts.


1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit “random”or click here The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.2 - Go to Quotations Page and select "random quotations"or click here The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album.3 - Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click here The third picture will be your album cover.4 - Use Photoshop or picasa or something similar to put it all together.

3 comments:

Gwen Crockett said...

I did it too! Much fun. I think I want to do it again sometime.

Gwen Crockett said...

If I ever have to name an album, I think I will use this technique.

alli taggart said...

isn't it funny how they actually work?