
This morning my fantastic husband let me sleep in. When I awoke I was pleasantly surprised to find that Alex was actually behaving herself quite well and being happy. I wandered out of the bedroom, and this is what I found. Tyler had decided to practice his rescue knots with Alex's assistance. She was actually quite ok with it, and didn't mind at all being strung up in a rescue harness and then hauled around. In fact, she decided to practice her rescue abilities as well.... As it turns out there was a small boy who needed rescuing from a big scary cat under the apple tree. Unfortunately she needs a little more practice, although the application of her leaf poultice may have stabilized the patient.

Alex likes the new chickens, and the new chickens like the Alex. We have 25 baby chickens who have taken up residency in our entry room. They will remain in their cardboard palace until they are old enough to survive the outdoor weather. Alex LOVES these guys. Whenever I let her roam around the upstairs, she heads straight for the chicks. She has gotten David on a steadily shortening leash, and can get him to pick her up to see the chicks almost whenever she wants.



4 comments:
How adorable! I miss you guys! We need to come up to Montana for a visit soon! We'll rally up the troops and find a time to come up! Love you guys! I hope you have a great birthday week of fun!
I miss you guys! You have the cutest family ever! LOVE YOU!
Oh! That looks like so much fun. Billings does have ghetto parades, but nothing quite as bad as Rexburg! But not for long!! We are moving to Billings in May! Can't wait! I'm sure we will see you there!!
so cute!
Post a Comment