Monday, March 2, 2009

Chuck Norris knows where Carmen Sandiego is.

Daddy wasn't feeling well, So Alex was checking up on him with her stethoscope.









I think Alex said her first words yesterday. It was cheese. She said it while I was feeding her strips of her favorite food, string cheese. I'm not sure what the rules of 'first wordom' are, but it sounded just like 'tease' and she said it (or very similar words) a few more times when prodded. She will also mimic a mooo when you ask her what a cow says and we are working on sheep.








We played in the snow Friday. After a bit of struggling in her snow suit (which reminded me of the scene in "A Christmas Story") Alex decided she just wanted to lay on her tummy in the snow and lick it. I didn't get any good pictures, but it was hilarious. At one point she was stranded on her back, and the cat came up and started licking her face. So funny, although Alex didn't care at all and seemed to enjoy it.

No comments: