I love all the new posts, pictures, and stories. We hope all goes well at your appointment. We will pray for the best. Also, we hope to see you if you have anytime. Alex is quite the Angel!
Is that photoshopped? It looks real. So, you'll be in Utah next week for your appointment. If you come through Logan, I'll feed you dinner or some cookies or something, if you have time to stop by.
4 comments:
I love all the new posts, pictures, and stories. We hope all goes well at your appointment. We will pray for the best. Also, we hope to see you if you have anytime. Alex is quite the Angel!
Is that photoshopped? It looks real. So, you'll be in Utah next week for your appointment. If you come through Logan, I'll feed you dinner or some cookies or something, if you have time to stop by.
that was me, gwen by the way. I guess I'm logged in as dan
I LOVE it. Next week, I can't wait!!!!!!
Post a Comment