Bad hips and sleepless nights not withstanding, I wish to detail the awesomeness of my, excuse me, our baby. Now, however, may not be the best time as she just started screaming. She seems to have more fun doing so each time. I know that I am already facing a group of unconquerable critics because everyone has their own baby or niece or nephew that is “simply the cutest this world has ever seen.” I will nonetheless endeavor to expound my daughter’s virtues.
When she sleeps, she makes the most adorable noises. She whimpers and grunts and matches these sounds with facial expressions that have melted this man’s heart. Correction, she melted what was left of a heart already melted by her mother. When she graces us with consciousness, as newborn babies sleep about 16 hours a day, she looks around at everything she can see with the most amazing, quiet, contentedness. Every once in a while, she cracks a wide, toothless, and squinty eyed grin. But, best of all is when she is just starting to wake up. This is when she takes upon her charming little face the most bizarre and funny facial expressions known to man. Words simply cannot describe the seemingly endless supply of these expressions. I will leave you to your imaginations to experience them for your self; unless of course you want to visit us and see them for yourself.
2 comments:
I am finally up to date on the Brady family blog. I have been such a slacker lately in reading, but thoroughly enjoyed reading them this morning. You two are very entertaining. I enjoyed Tyler's description of the C-section as that is much of how Davido would describe it. We miss you all so much and can't wait to see you.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment