We left Montana on Friday and everyone drove up to Whirly Bird (Worland) Wyoming for a weekend of fun.
Heidi picked up right where she had left off and spent plenty of time snuggling close while watching cartoons.This crew plus Mom, Grandma and Danielle spent Saturday playing with kids........
While my brothers and I visited the secret family fishing spot for a day of fun.
I was too afraid to hike my camera down to the creek so Stephen has all those pictures for now.
But it was a very rewarding trip with lots of fish, rattle snakes and sibling bonding.
Sunday was spent in the raspberry patch.
Everyone else went home while the girls and I got Great Grandma and Grandpa to ourselves.
I think it was 100 degrees outside so we would play for 10 minutes and then run inside, then leave and come back.
We fried up some fish for dinner. Alex declared them "GROSS" but Heidi ate um up!
The kids have learned that just about anything goes at a Great Grandparent's house. Including watching TV while sitting on the counter next to the hot stove.
It was sad to leave Monday, but we were excited for the next leg of our journey!



No comments:
Post a Comment