Monday, January 30, 2012

Family Weekend

This Friday we gathered the Asay's in Utah and went to visit Michael, Danielle and Bridger!
 Oh how fast babies change!!! 3 weeks old and it seems he's and entirely different boy!
 Once again the girls had a blast with their uncles.

I should probably specify that Stephen took all these pictures. He is quite the talent, and it's so fun seeing events from his camera.   

I also can't believe how fast we are multiplying! It doesn't seem that long ago that it was just Michael, Danielle, Tyler and myself hanging out, and now we get to throw Stephen in the mix and 3 little kids!

I got to hold Bridger the entire time.  It was precious.  I almost forgot the midnight feedings, colicky scream fests, and 100 diaper days of my own kids and tried to pretend that newborns are nothing but sleeping angels.  

Stephen and Bridger sizing each other up.

Michael is great with my kids.  All their uncles are.  This was the picture of the night, because it didn't just capture a moment, but an entire evening of laughing, giggling and joking around.  

I love that I've got half my family here in Utah.  It's a shame that we spent so much time fighting and avoiding each other as kids, because now that we are all grown, all I want to do is play with my brothers.

No comments: