Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A few straggler picts

Here are some great pictures from Danielle's camera.
The girls making Michel the baby whisperer read them stories. Note how Heidi is awake AND cuddling, I'll admit my jealousy now.
Danielle got the good peacock picture.
Uncle Al works here and there as a school bus driver. Alex loves school busses, so imagine her delight when we not only got to sit in the bus, but drive it around town!!!! Better than a limo.
As thrilled as she was to sit in the drivers seat, she kept asking us how to turn it on because she wanted it to move.
Yep, a bunch of live crabs, in the grocery store.
I don't remember what we had to bribe Alex with to get her to stand by the Mounty bear. Holding it's hand was her own improvising. I think for doing it she got to go in the store.

No comments: