Saturday, March 19, 2011

Always walk on the bright side of life

This last week was a doozy. It would take forever to explain all the highs and lows, so here are the highlights.

2 am. E.R. visit
Double ear infection
Alex on narcotics= not so obedient
Urinary Tract Infection
5 Pharmacy visits
staying up late with sick kids
sleeping in until 9!
birthdays galore
BYU palentology meuseum
Tucanos
3 new chickens
revamped coop
backyard play day
pizza party
wonderful family and friends
Amazing race
Best birthday party ever

3 days ago I would have spent an hour complaining about all the woes that hit our family at once. By Wednesday it felt like our family was a lighting rod and we would never survive the week. After a few fun parties and a great, spiritual Sunday, we are all feeling a lot better (except poor Heidi). So now I can post about all the wonderful things, and I think that will probably take twice as long as sharing all the icky stuff would have!


No comments: