Archie got a sweet box for Christmas from his Grandpa(there was a rocking horse inside), and both the kids had a hay day crawling in and out and all over the box!
Alex discovered a new best friend in her oldest cousin Nicholas. He is so sweet with her, always asking her to play with him, sharing his toys and food and even reading her stories. Alex is just in awe of this big kid and loves to follow him around and do whatever Nicholas and Christian are doing.
And this is my beautiful quilt!!!!! Last March for my birthday, I asked Tyler to have this quilt made for me. I saw the fabric online and HAD to have something made of it, but I couldn't choose which one, so I decided a fun quilt with ALL of them would be best. There were some skeptics who weren't sure about the craziness of the pattern and all the fabrics, but I LOVE IT!!!!
It was 9 long months in the making and when it finally got finished 2 days before Christmas, Tyler couldn't wait to give it to me (since it is technically my Birthday gift from last year)! So many people put in so many hours to make this possible, and it is the most wonderful, perfect thing ever. The best birthday gift i can remember ever getting. I love that, even though it's not a "practical" quilt, Tyler still had it made just how I wanted it, even though he was a bit skeptical about how "noisey" it is. So thanks to everyone who made this possible, I adore it. It is my happy place and when ever i lay down on it, i can't help but smile and think wonderful thoughts!
Where's waldo. Alex is a fan of the awesomeness.
1 comment:
I love the quilt it is perfect for you. I can barely see Alex in the picture - if it wasn't for her blonde locks she would blend right in. Have a very merry Christmas.
Post a Comment