So our computer decided to die at just about the worst time ever. I never realized how often I use it and for all the random things it comes in handy. Hence, I have not been able to keep up on blogging like I would have liked. I have many pictures to post and just no time with the Internet to do it. Also, our vacuum decided to die today, I tried to fix the problem and discovered a thousand pine needles stuck in it. apparently it does not like the Christmas tree.
In happy news, although Kate was sick, I took our stuff to the Boutique on Saturday and we were able to make $10 even though it was a wet snowy, raining mess outside and it seemed not many people came. It was thrilling to have someone buy something that we made with our own hands, and our small sales inspired us to keep going. Hopefully I can post some stuff on Etsy today and show off our products. We are very excited.
I feel like so much has been happening and I've been running around with my head cut off. But now that I try to recap the last few weeks, I'm coming up with a big blank as to what in the world I've done besides shovel the driveway 30 times! Like the computer and vacuum, I'm realizing how much I miss having Tyler around now that his schedule is no longer 8-5. It's only been a day and a half, but I miss him like crazy.
a close up of the headbands, hot pads and apron
Kate's sweet bird mobiles
Our bread and chocolates for sale
What was left of the flower clips
Our table.
No comments:
Post a Comment