Friday, December 11, 2009

Come to the Christmas Boutique

This Saturday December 12th. from noon until 2 pm. Kate and I have the opportunity of participating in a Christmas Boutique at a home not far from where we live. We are very excited and have been crafting like crazy to get ready. You should all come if you are in the area!!!! The address is.... 114 North 2560 West. There will be jewelry, aprons, baby gear, custom cut vinyl, chore boards, mary kay and much more!!!!
Kate and I are submitting these great flower clips, headbands, chocolates and cinnimon swirl bread!!!! We would love to see you there!

Also, in very exciting news, Kate and I have launched our very own ETSY shop!!! It might be a couple days before we post much. Check us out at.... kandyapplekrafts at..............

1 comment:

natalie spratling said...

How exciting....I checked it out but it is still a blank page. Good luck, can't wait to see it.:)