Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The little soccer player in my belly is a..............

GIRL!!!
Although Tyler was really hoping for a little boy, we are so excited to announce that we are having a little girl! With 3 brothers and no sisters I figured that I was destined to raise a family of boys. Looks like the lord wants me to learn how to do things differently. Tyler is the perfect father for a family of little girls, I think he is just a bit sore because we made a deal that if it was a boy he could name it, and if it is a girl, I get to name it. So yay, I win.

5 comments:

Pallas said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for both!

TJ and Stephanie said...

YAY!! Another girl?! That is very exciting! I'm very happy and excited for you and your litte family!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Congrats! I am so happy that you made your blog public again because I never could remember to email you! Girls are way fun!

natalie spratling said...

Congratulations!!! Another girl how fun for Alex a little playmate. My sister is also having a girl about the same time, they too can also be playmates when you are both in Montana.

Aaron and Megan said...

First: Yay for girls! I love it, congrats
Second: Love all your craftiness stuff, I want to check out the headbands and flowers, too cute
Third: I have been wanting to see that movie so I take it is good? And can you pass along that recipe?

Thanks for coming to play, I hope we don't live too far away that you will come back. Alex is a doll and so sweet!