Friday, June 19, 2009

A week in pictures


Alex's first icecream cone. It was about 1200 degrees outside and everything was melting fast. She ended up sharing mine while David ate hers before it was to late.


mini cheese cakes. Easiest recipe ever.

tyler is the best at making bubbles.


Alex spends a lot of time IN her toy basket.


Delicious and beautiful fruit pizza made just for Tyler.


I bought Alex a mini swimming pool for summer fun. Her cheesiest smile.


On the way to the store we saw a free petting zoo. It was full of baby miniature animals.


Alex's first popcycle.

My favorite activity. Me on my blanket. Tyler reading, Alex playing in her pool. Wonderful.


Note the small fingers on the left side of the image. She LOVES strawberries and raspberries, and eats them by the bowlfull. My second favorite thing.... strawberry kisses after alex has just taken a huge bite.

















2 comments:

alli taggart said...

mmm....fruit pizza!
as for the sign language, we just picked a few at first and I always did them when I said it. for a long time, all she signed was "milk" but then she kind of exploded and would pick them up right away, especially when I got really excited when she did a sign. I checked out a book from the library that was pretty good with helping ME (i only knew "thank you"). I think it was just called "baby signs." good luck!

Molly and Jay said...

Looks like a great week and that fruit pizza looks delicious!