Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Sunday morning Tyler decided to go get the newspaper while I finished breakfast. He grabbed Alex and put her into the bike stroller thing and then took off. We had crazy thunderstorms all through the evening and the night and so it was pretty wet. Our "driveway" is pretty long.


I stood at the window waiting to take a picture of the two of them and it was taking a lot longer than I thought it should. Then Tyler shouted for me to come outside and look at Alex.



Tyler hadn't put the plastic screen down and after about 5 seconds of riding, the backtire sprayed Alex right in the face with a bunch of mud.

She was a trooper and then went and got the paper anyway. Tyler got a backfull of mud himself, and I couldn't help but laugh.

For our special Father's Day desert I made Tyler this sweet jello. So beautiful. It was well worth it to make my fantastic husband a special treat. Happy fathers Day Tyler.

1 comment:

Molly and Jay said...

haha! That's so funny and the jello looks lovely!