Friday, October 24, 2008

Lots of Great Pictures


Ben, Me, Kate, Pop, Devin, Kara... and our giant homegrown pumpkins.






There are a TON of great pictures, so you really need to watch the whole slide show. Sorry for the abundance of Alex shots. If you push the plus sign it speeds up. If you scroll over the picture it shows the text explanation and pauses it.
So I made these cookies that looked so cute in the cookbook. Well, they turned out great, I put everyone in the family's name on one (even the Brady's in North Carolina, sorry we ate yours). The only problem is that they tasted awful like chalk! No flavor at all, they wouldn't even absorb milk.

2 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

She is the cutest/prettiest baby ever!!! Isn't it so funny how as a mom you can take like 50 pictures of your baby doing the exact same thing? I look back at video that we have taken and Toby is just starring or ignoring me and it goes on for seriously like 10 minutes. haha I love it. To answer the question you left me, Toby and Leah are 3 months apart :) Have a good day.

natalie brady said...

I love the pumpkins, what fun! We have learned that here in NC, you don't carve them until right before halloween because of the humidity. Last year ours grew mold inside it, and it literally melted into a puddle in 2 days! It's too bad your cookies were yucky, they were really cute!