Wednesday, October 8, 2008

These are a few of her favortie things



I took a picture of Alex's favorite toys. Yes you might notice that not one of them is technically a "toy". She loves the paint sample cards you can get at Lowes, her shoes are fantastic because it's a toy now, and later will function as clothing. Tyler and I bought her a bear bell so she can play with it like a rattle, and when she gets older and we go hiking and camping it will protect her from bears, and signal us as to where she is. Spatulas and plastic spoons are by far her favorite, followed closely by credit cards and paper. The only thing I didn't include a picture of is Kate. Kate's pant's, Kate's dresses, Kate's hair, Kate's face, Kate's feet. If Archie turns out anything like Kate, Alex and Arch will be the best of friends.
So Alex has started to Army crawl and scoot around which is nice and exciting yet not so nice as well. It is so fun watching her "crawl" over to what she wants and watching her enjoy the freedom, but it is not so nice having to got down on my belly and look at ever possible thing she might be able to get to in a room before I turn my back.

2 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

I can't beleive she is starting to crawl. I guess Molly is lazy! Those "toys" look familiar, but I would throw in straws,pens, or anything she could poke an eye out with, those seem to be the fav.

natalie brady said...

One of Nick's favorite things was a set of ear plugs from the shop you know the kind with a string that attached them together? Unused ones of course!