Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October weekend

This weekend my Mother and Brother came to visit. We spent Friday hanging out together and enjoyed a Brady "Indian Night" with delicious pinapple curry and a movie. Saturday My Brothers, Danielle, Alex and I went to Salt Lake to see the "Body Works" exibit.


It was incredible. Since it was a Saturday we ended up waiting in line for about an hour and a half, and then it took another hour and a half to get through the exibit. If you didn't know, you wouldn't be able to tell that they wern't just detailed plastic figures. I learned a lot, and if Alex hadn't been such a fussy "up way past my bedtime" kid, it would have been much better.
this was a familiar scene while waiting in line, I just sat back, took pictures and laughed at how amused everyone was by Alex. Although I completly understand.



While we were waiting for our time to line up, we hiked to the top of the Salt Lake Library.

They had grass up there, Alex liked to chew on it.



I would like to take a minute to thank all the Uncles. Since Tyler has been gone for most of the last 6 months, Alex and I have depended a lot on her Uncles. So Thank you, for carrying her around all the time, pushing her in the stroller, playing with her, and hauling her up flights of stairs. Taking your turns trying to calm a fussy baby, feeding her, dressing her, and basically treating her like she was your own. On that note, thank you to all the Aunts and Grandparents as well.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I got to see Body Works in MD, it was so awesome. I hope you enjoyed it.

Aaron and Megan said...

We are hoping to make it to the body works too. We were planning on seeing it in Vegas but tickets were 150$ to get in, so hopefully it is a lot cheeper in Salt Lake. That is so fun your mom and brother came to visit.