Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Teeth!

A few day's ago I noticed that Alex's gums were really swollen and you could perfectly see every tooth outline in her little mouth. Yesterday when we were playing I noticed something odd, upon further inquiry I discovered that it was a tooth!!!!! Strangely enough it was not one of the bottom 2 (heralded as the first to come in always) or one of the top 2. It was a lateral incisor on the top. A fang.
While this is odd, I am not so worried anymore, because this morning she got a bottom middle tooth. If we keep up this tooth a day schedule, her Dad isn't going to recognize her the next time he sees her! She is being such a trooper though, you wouldn't even know anything was happening at all!

1 comment:

natalie brady said...

Nicholas got his two bottom ones first, but then both his fangs next, it was really funny because it looked like he was a second grader missing his 2 front teeth!