
she was super cute in her dress. Smiling in all the pictures

She loved sitting in the chair like a big girl and stayed there so well.

The photographer was so impressed that at 6 months she could stand up so well on her own. I don't know anything about babies really, so I don't know if she was just trying to make me feel good, or if that really is an accomplishment. Either way it made for a great picture.

the photographer was a little intense and made Alex cry after the first picture. So we tried a tummy shot.

I thought she looked so elegant with the red background.

We had Kara take some family pictures in the back yard. I got these new pants at REI and I felt so pretty in my new outfit, so I insisted we take some pictures. I even had on my clip on earings I bought to show Tyler I didn't need to pierce them.
Alex LOVES the grass and rubbing her feet and toes in it and the dirt.
Ahhhhhh, so in love.
We found out that by throwing Alex in the air she would laugh and laugh.
It was HILARIOUS!!!!
On the way home from pictures we were driving behind this truck. Can you tell whats in it?! PIGS!!! I was convinced they were going to jump out. This was on the freeway.
Alex adores Kate. She smiles for Kate more than she smiles for me or anyone else. So I couldn't help snap some pictures of the two of them. Alex was being adorable and putting her hands on Kates belly (bonding with Archie her soon to be best friend).
after a couple of minutes she started opening her mouth and "kissing" Kate's belly. It was so funny and cute!!
Alex in midair, and loving it.
So Tyler and I are going on a vacation to the Oregon Coast in November. We decided that instead of throwing away our money on hotel rooms, we would 'invest' in some nicer camping equiptment and winter clothes and such. This is the snowsuit we bought for Alex to sleep in, in the tent. We got it a little big so she could wear it for a longer amount of time. She was pretty content. We decided to buy "nuteral" colors so if we have boys they could wear it too. Unfortunatly for Alex, everyone is going to think she is a boy, because the choices were pink or blue.
I'm really not that short, Tyler was standing on a hill.
4 comments:
I love all the pictures. What an adorable family. Alex is so cute.
You guys are the cutest family!!! I love your blog. It was fun seeing you last night. Alex is getting so big we need to get her and Toby together more. Love you guys.
i love the pictures. and the pigs!
You have the cutest family! :) I found your blog off of Steph's ;) So now we have to keep in touch! Especially when you move!
Post a Comment