I've hit a creative streak (for about 3 months now) and started a bunch of projects. The latest, and most recently completed project was this tutu. You can find them at craft fairs for 20-30 bucks. I made mine for $5 and have fabric to spare. I'll post a picture of it on properly later.
Friday, September 12, 2008
european bread and tutu's
Kate and I decided to try a recipe for dutch oven bread. Our hope was that it would turn out all "European" hard on the outside and soft on the inside, the kind you just can't seem to find in good ol' USA. We succeeded. The easiest bread recipe in the world also happens to be the most delicious. Here is a picture of our big round loaf


I've hit a creative streak (for about 3 months now) and started a bunch of projects. The latest, and most recently completed project was this tutu. You can find them at craft fairs for 20-30 bucks. I made mine for $5 and have fabric to spare. I'll post a picture of it on properly later.

I've hit a creative streak (for about 3 months now) and started a bunch of projects. The latest, and most recently completed project was this tutu. You can find them at craft fairs for 20-30 bucks. I made mine for $5 and have fabric to spare. I'll post a picture of it on properly later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way cute I've seen those tutu's at the fair you should teach me how to make them
I love the signature Alex look. She's so fun.
Post a Comment