Friday, September 26, 2008

husband, pictures and photo restoration

My Tyler is Home, by baby is pretty much sleeping through the night, and therefore everything is great! Tyler got home on Wednesday afternoon and his first words were.. "She's HUGE!!!!" This was referring to Alexandria, and not me. It has been so great having him here! So far we have just been running errands and relaxing, but today we are taking Alex to get her 6 month pictures taken, I am very excited.
Tonight we are going to knock off one of the events in our family "decathlon". If I have not explained this yet, I will later. I am so glad that Kate (and now Kara) are around to play with. We have had some great times and done some hilarious things and if I have to be separated from my husband, I'm glad they are here to play with.
I've been thinking about this alot. And I have officially decided to try and open my own photo restoration business. I took a class in highschool and loved it, and now I can't help but look at old pictures and think "It would take me 5 minutes to make that look good as new". So, I don't quite know how to do this, I figures I'll advertise at geneology centers, but if any of you know anyone who is looking to get some old photo's retouched so the cracks and water damage is gone, let me know.

Molly and Jamison I can't access your blog, you need to add me "abradyfamily@gmail.com" so I can check up on you guys. And thank you so much for your compliments, yes I did take those fall pictures. I've always loved photography.

Megan, when I'm done with the book I'll let you borrow it, if you haven't gotten a copy from the library yet.

2 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

I will be waiting anxiously.

Molly and Jay said...

I added you to our blog. I think you should do photography at your business too!