Saturday Alex and I drove up the canyon to help Shuttle Michael, Danielle and Stephen back to their car after a canoe and fishing trip down the Provo river. We met up at Vivian park and Michael made pancakes over a little camping stove for us all. IT was a pretty good time. There is nothing quite like the Asay humor, especially when it's just Asay's (i'm still one at heart).
A photo of the group in the park
I have been going through box's of Alex's clothes trying to make sure she doesn't grow out of things before she gets the chance to wear them, and also looking for some warmer options. I have found that most of the clothes I set aside as "ugly" or "dorky" are actually some of the cutest things and most hilarious. For example....
This is Alex's signature face. Whenever she isnt squeeking or smiling this is what she looks like.
1 comment:
oh i LOVE her "signature face!"
Post a Comment