We had Grandma's playing, Aunts and uncles and lots of Cousins there. Even Heidi kicked and ran the bases once.
Remember that outfielder in little league? The one who picked the grass and undressed instead of paying attention to the hitter? We even had one of those.
Not much better than a day spent at Grandma Jakes.
Tyler helped me water the garden and I got a bit of weeding done as well. We've hilled the potatoes (left of the pipe) and planted tomatoes and more corn. I love this view because you can just imagine that all the green are plants and there are no weeds at all.
We ended the day by putting the kids to bed and Tyler and I went to the Serra Shell for an Acapella concert! It's been 8 years since I've been to a concert and this was plenty different from those! It was nice to sit in the grass with Tyler and just relax and listen. We had watched the show "The sing off" and these 3 groups were finalists on the show, one of them even from BYU. They all did well but we really enjoyed watching the winning group Pentatonix, they did a fantastic job performing and were very fun to watch.

No comments:
Post a Comment