My dearest friend Gwen had a baby recently, and before that, a baby shower. At this baby shower I was reminded of the remarkable talent of her entire family. Gwen has 2 sisters and I always liked to pretend that they were my sisters.
Gwen's sister Andrea is a wonderful artist and after catching up with her for a bit she showed me a few sketches she had done. I fell in love immediately and knew that I needed them. Andrea was a sweetheart and agreed to not only make me copies of the A and H pages of a children's book she is illustrating, but she also personalized them to look like my kids!!!!!
I got them today and I just couldn't wait to post the pictures. They are SO cute! She even had them framed in these wonderful frames and the whole package is just amazing. I'll post again once I get them on the sleeping kids wall, but here they are.......
Andrea said that she would love to continue making these for anyone who might be interested. So if you are sold, I can get you her prices and e-mail. She is a talented artist, a wonderful friend and so pleasant to talk to. Wait until you see the finished project, worth every penny!

1 comment:
I would love to get her info! Would you mind e-mailing (or facebooking) me? They look amazing! Thanks Kristen! My e-mail is mollyliggett@hotmail.com
Post a Comment