Over Thanksgiving break my little brother Stephen found some old pictures of me and my brothers around BYU campus. He mentioned that we should re-create them sometime and so we decided that is what we would get Mom for Christmas.
Here's the before..........
Stephen, Michael and Kristen, circa 1994 at the bridge to the BYU Law Library.
If we would have thought it out a bit more I'm sure we could have coordinated BYU shirts and found a celtics cap and some glasses. But we did our best and had a blast in the process. It's been awhile since I've laughed that hard with my brothers, and laugh we did as we posed ridiculously in public places and had strangers take our pictures.
The trees have grown a bit since then, but not much else has changed on East campus.
It was a pretty fun day and I only wish we were able to give that few hours of jolly rememberingness along with the pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment