I really enjoy taking family pictures. It is so fun to see and catch all the sweet interactions between spouses, parents and kids, and siblings.
This week I was lucky because I got to take family pictures for our good friends who also happen to be my Brother and Sister-in-law, niece (my first!) and Nephew.
These guys are fun to be with, and they were just as fun to photograph!Everytime I do a photo session I get all nervous. What if I can't catch that picture they are looking for, what if none of them turn out, what if the lighting is terrible and I can't get a single good picture with everyone looking AND smiling!
These guys were a cinch! My problem was getting too many good pictures!
It was a kodak moment at every turn.

Archie did great, but he is always so photogenic it's just not fair!
Unfortunately for Annie's cute outfit, it was a pretty cold day, but she looked like such a doll in that bear suit that it didn't even matter.
I love Grandma Jakes place. It's where I take everyone's pictures because I know just where to go for the good backgrounds. Thats why some of these are going to look familiar!
I think this is one of my favorites. Unscripted, saturated, Love.
And Yes, I did save all the cheesy ones for last.



















2 comments:
okay, I want a turn with you as our photographer :-) That would be fun and I would end up with awesome photos.
They do look familiar, but it makes me happy that everyone can have such great photos at such a great location.
Post a Comment